Return Policy and Satisfaction Guarantee
We know that buying a big, bulky, and expensive piece of exercise equipment can be a stressful decision. At treadmill.com, we do our best to remove stress entirely from the process by having a clear, no gimmick return policy.
Our promise is this: If you don’t like your new exercise equipment, for any reason, within the first 30 days, send it back and we’ll give you a full refund. Of course, you are responsible for the return shipping costs, but treadmill.com doesn’t charge any ridiculous restocking or return fees. Check out our competition closely to see some of the gimmicks they play, such as charging 20% restocking fees, or even charging for the initial shipping out to you.
Please read the policy below carefully; we do require the original box, the unit to be in like-new condition and to be notified before shipping the product back. Once we have the product back, in its original condition, we will refund 100% of your original purchase price. No games. No gimmicks. A 100% refund. That’s the treadmill.com promise.
Of course, if you receive a damaged or defective item, treadmill.com will take care of shipping costs both ways at our expense.
Return Instructions and Conditions
- All returns MUST have a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA). ANY items sent back without a listed RMA number will be refused back to the sender. No credit for product or shipping can be given in such a case.
- To receive your RMA please contact Treadmill.com at 1-800-986-9041 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All RMAs will include the address where the unit should be shipped to.
- All RMAs must be requested within 30 days of product delivery.
- TREADMILL.COM WILL NOT AUTHORIZE ANY RETURNS AFTER 30 DAYS.
- All approved RMAs are good for 15 days and product must be received within 21 days.
- All returned products must be in like new condition (no cosmetic damages) and be returned in its original packaging.
- CUSTOMER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL RETURN SHIPPING EXPENSES.
- If an order is canceled before it ships, there is no cancelation fee or restocking fee. However, if an order is canceled after it ships the customer is responsible for return shipping charges.
- We stand behind the quality of every product we sell. All products are brand new in the box with the exception of refurbished items, which are clearly marked. Please be advised that we cannot accept returns on refurbished items unless the item was delivered with damage or was defective (in which case we will send another unit to you).
- Customer agrees via terms of the RMA that if the product does not follow the above terms, that Treadmill.com has the right to charge a restocking fee to recover costs associated with the ability to resell the unit. Treadmill.com will do everything in its power to not implement such fees, as it's our goal to have our customers satisfied with their shopping experience.
- The Treadmill.com Team